Comments Off on 60 Reasons to Love the Mount
By Mack Knight
Today is our 60th birthday! On October 30, 1959, we became a four-year college.
To celebrate, we asked the Mount community to tell us 60 reasons why they love this college. We got more than 60, with many people highlighting some of the same awesome reasons, so here are the top 60 reasons that our community loves the Mount!
1. Beautiful campus/scenic views/gorgeous views
2. Small class sizes
3. Professors that know you by name
4. Being surrounded by familiar faces
5. Felt like home when I visited
6. Tight-knit community
7. So many opportunities!
8. The food
9. I felt welcomed
10. Education program Continue Reading