Meet the Mount: Noah Ginty ’20

by · March 27, 2019

In our “Meet the Mount” series, we’ll be highlighting some of the Mount’s people – our students, faculty, staff, and alumni – who make this college the wonderful community it is.

Noah Ginty ’20

Class year: Junior

Major: Accounting (5 Year Master’s Program)

Campus Activities: Resident Assistant, Member of Student Business Association, Captain of Track and Field Team, Member of Alpha Chi National Honor Society

Favorite Spot on Campus: Kaplan Center (Mostly the Weight Room)

Career Aspirations: Obtain his CPA license and work in a public accounting firm for some years, then become a college professor to teach accounting

One word to describe the Mount: Incredible

Noah Ginty ’20 is certain that he has made the right choice by coming to the Mount. “My favorite thing about being a student here is being involved in the community on campus. The relationships and friends that I have gained throughout my time here are invaluable to me,” he explained.

Noah wasn’t always so active and involved around campus though. “Coming to school my freshman year, I had no clue what I wanted to do with my life, or what I was even interested in. I became really good friends with my RA who encouraged me to apply to become an RA myself. I can say this was hands down the best decision I could have made to become more involved in college.”

Besides being an RA, Noah is also a captain on the Mount’s track and field team where he has also had much success. He talked about how one of his greatest memories here at the Mount came while on the track team. “By far the most memorable thing I’ve done in my time at the Mount was when I set the new school record for Javelin my sophomore year. That was definitely one of the most rewarding achievements of my life and it was extremely nice to see all of the hard work that I put in pay off into something so positive,” he explained.

If he had the opportunity to go back in time, he’d still choose the Mount every time. “Choosing to come to the Mount has by far been the greatest choice I’ve made in my life. The opportunities that have been created for me would not have been possible at any other school. I wouldn’t trade it for the world.”

You can catch Noah around campus usually either at class, in the gym, or studying and hanging out with friends in the library.

What is your Mount story? Contact us at webservices@msmc.edu to share your Mount experience!