Meet the Mount: Victoria Guglielmo ’20

by · February 8, 2019

In our “Meet the Mount” series, we’ll be highlighting some of the Mount’s people – our students, faculty, staff, and alumni – who make this college the wonderful community it is.

Victoria Guglielmo ’20

Class Year: Junior

Major: Double major in Criminology and Hispanic Studies

Campus Activities/Jobs: MEDLIFE, Big Brothers Big Sisters, work study for the Division of Education, Admissions Ambassador, Orientation Leader, Phonathon

Favorite spot on campus: Education office in Hudson, Aquinas 100 study room, Picnic tables next to the Dominican Center overlooking the Baseball/Softball field

One word to describe the Mount: Home

Victoria Guglielmo ’20 has been enthusiastic about her Mount experience since Day 1.

“I love to give back to the community or serve people who need it,” she explained. “For jobs such as Orientation Leader or Student Ambassador, I initially got involved because I remembered how excited I was as a high school student touring the Mount and how my tour guide made me feel at home immediately. Then once Orientation happened, I could not wait to start. I wanted to share this excitement with other students.”

She is just as passionate about being a double major, enjoying the tight knit community offered by the Criminology program and the opportunities her Hispanic Studies major allows her, including studying abroad in Spain.

Back home at the Mount, Victoria most appreciates the plethora of opportunities for development that the college offers, from career preparation to volunteering and service projects. “I think opportunities at the Mount make the school stand out.”

What is your Mount story? Contact us at webservices@msmc.edu to share your Mount experience!